youth soccer league will begin fall 2017
BOY/GIRL U8 · U10 · U12 · U14
SportsHouse Indoor Sports offers the chance to play this Winter in our exciting, fast paced - off the walls - indoor soccer leagues!
The SportsHouse Youth Soccer Leagues will run 1 session starting this November. Games will be played every Sunday. Matches are played 7 v 7 with 6 field players and a goalie. The games are fast paced and fun featuring continuous, off the wall play!
SportsHouse Age Matrix
1. Schedules - The full schedules for all age groups will be posted on 4-5 days before the first game of the season. Once the schedules are set, each team will have 1-week to review and make schedule change requests. These requests are not guaranteed, but they will be reviewed. NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER THE FISRT WEEK OF THE SEASON.
Q: How do I find our schedule?:
- A:You can find the schedules and standings at: www.Sportshouse.us - On the top right hand corner you will find the Register button. Click Register and follow the steps. If you have a smart phone you can also download our app MySAM Mobile that will give you access leagues standing and schedules.
2. League and Match Rules - Rules and Guidelines are on our website www.Sportshouse.us and you can also find it on the attachment below. At some ages we have combined age groups to round off the age group.
3. SportsHouse Waivers - All players/participants at SportsHouse must will out a waiver form before they are allowed to participate or step on any of our fields or courts. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for signing the waiver. I would recommend having your players & parents show up 20 minutes prior to kick-off so they have time to fill out the waiver & take the profile picture if they haven't already.
4. Jerseys - Home team is responsible to change if we have conflicting colors. If the home team does not have an alternate jersey, we can provide practice jersey for the team. Please check-in at the front desk with us.
5. No Cleats - We only allow indoor turf shoes on our playing fields. THIS IS FINAL. PLEASE ASK BEFORE IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFUSION BETWEEN AND INDOOR SOCCER SHOE AND A TURF SHOE.